Ganesh Chella leverages his expertise in Organisation Development, Leader development, Human Resources and Executive Coaching as well as his deep insight into Business, Human and Organisation Behaviour to help his clients convert their great ideas into profitable businesses by building organisations which are effective and sustainable.
As a boutique consulting firm, what totus does has naturally revolved around what Ganesh is passionate about and best at.
As a boutique firm totus consulting is extremely good at three things.
- Offering counsel on strategic HR issues through fractional CHRO resources
- Making organisations effective through bespoke Organisation Development interventions
- Building HR capabilities through bespoke In-company programs
Since inception in 2000, totus has worked with over 155 clients in over 286 consulting engagements.
Over these sixteen exciting years, a lot has changed in the business environment and in the world of HR. totus consulting has also changed and reinvented itself to meet the changing needs of its clients and remain as compellingly relevant as it has always been. But what has remained true to its founding ethos is its identity as a boutique, born from the belief that small is beautiful.
This book is a collection of 25 inspiring stories about the unique and personal developmental journey of 25 senior leaders towards the corner office. Seen through the eyes of their Executive Coaches, each of these stories tell us how they found answer to critical questions like am I ready for it, how do I prepare to get there, how do I learn…Read More
India’s rapid economic growth has led to abundant prosperity for employees. Unfortunately, this growth and prosperity has brought socio-cultural shifts that are posing several psychological problems. Over a period of time these will become counter productive for organisations that are, today, thriving on the efforts of this work forceTo help deal ……Read More
- Why does HR as a function evoke such strong and varied emotions among people?
- Given the rapid advancement in the profession, should the term HR be redefined?
- Why does the quality of the function depend so much on the way it is positioned within the organization?……Read More